Sonntag, 23. Mai 2010

H&M Fashion Agaist Aids 2010

The most of you know the H&M fashion agaist aids collection they do every year. Usually the clothes (most t-shirts) are designed by celebreties like Katy Perry or Gym Class Heros. The stuff is always super cute and cool butt this year it overtops every single year. and you can do something agaist aids ewhen you bus it!!!this year they're inspired by big music festivals in the history of music. They sell every thing you might need for the festival season like sleeping bags, tents, rain protects and stuff, in H&M-Ethno style. how cool is that? PLUS the most craziest and coolest clothes I've ever saw. All of the stuff is really hippie-chic, ethno-style, it's awesome and I fell in love with the whole collection, Short: I GOT TO BUY EVERYTHING. Okay I don't go often to festivals but when I ever would go in a few years then I really can use this stuff. I'll show you a few pics that you can better understand what I meanI'm fall in love with these pants. Ineed them, I love them I adore them♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen