Sonntag, 23. Mai 2010

what I'm most defenetly wearin' to prom.

FINALLY I got my prom dress!!! you guys know that I was searching really long and no one of them wanted to fit me well. I actually wanted a mini-dress but my problem is that I'm to short for minidresses beein mini dresses. they all were going to my knees and that looked so ridiculous. so I thought: hm I could buy a maxidress!" and tada: here it is! It's this really pretty blue/gray. I can't explain it. and it's so flowy and beautyfull and I LOVE IT! It's a birthday present for me, i'm going to be 16 in exactly 2 weeks, because it is ... errm it was pretty expensive, I haven't ever got something expensive like this (exept of snowboard-clothing, but thats' somthing different) and I think I gonna sell it back to my parents when I got a job. The shoes were pretty expensive too, but thes're totally worth, these are the most perfect and comfortable shoes I've ever had. (look at my WNAT and NEED list, they are the weeges I spoke of) I gonna wear them at prom. Yes thes're extremlly high but they have to be otherways the dress is way to long, with the shoes it fits me perfect. The bag iis a vintage bag I bought since 5 years on a flewmarket. but i think it matches the bag pretty well. I't has a peacock on it. Have any insoirations for me what accesories I could wear to the dress?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen