Sonntag, 16. Mai 2010

what my closet needs and what it wants

NEED
more basic tanktops and camis
more jeans that fit me perfect (always the same problem)
a few pair of hotpants that fit me well
summerclothes: paisley-tunics, and stuff
a second pair sandals
one or two more bikinis

WANT
a few weeges, because I haven't got just one pair
a cool hat and a johnny knoxville sunglass (thats what I call them xD, pilotsunglasses)
a cool beach bag
shoes shoes shoes in every style and colour
the hippie pattern jumpsuit I saw at New Yorker
THE PERFECT PROMDRESS!!!!
some stuff that's special but NOT ugly
more of the blackbook by H&M collection shirts
s sweat bikerjacket

Let's make it short: I could throw away my whole closet and just start again, after I got all the stuff I need and want there isn't going to have anymore space in my closet, damn. got to find something out to deal with that problem.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen