Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010

some new stuff

I went to the suppermarket and bought some exciting stuff. it's nothing special but I want o show you.

this is an eyeprimer, it was really expensive but I was searching for one like forever and finally I found one!!
this is a blush brush from eyyence, really cheap but the qualitiy isn't as bad as I thought. I don't use it for blush because I don't use blush. so I use it for make-up, I got a really small face, so I can need this small brush very well. and anyway I need more brushes.at my drugstore they got this new Makkeup brand called L.A. Girl. they got many many different colours of eyeshadwos. And thes're totally cheap, one eyeshadow is about 2$, you can buy the stuff online but it's more expensive. and the quality is great, they're shinny and glitter and and and :D. I think I gonna buy ALL of them, I got to xD.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen